Koon Kee White Coffee 3 in Box Pack - Original, Mocha and Vanilla Favour (5's x 35 Grams)
Koon Kee's famous white coffee was formulated to offer discerning coffee drinkers a taste profile that closely follow those found in best possible local coffee, while retaining the convenience and economy of an instant premixed beverage.
Delivery Policy - Shipping charges will be calculated based on the destination, weight and dimension of the parcel, and will be included in the order. Should there be any additional charges imposed by the carrier providers, AsianSecrets.my have the right to transfer the costs to the buyer.
Return Policy - If your return is in any way a result of an error by AsianSecrets.my, please be sure to indicate the nature of the error when requesting the RMA number and a member of our customer service team will provide you with further instructions. If the return is not a result of an error by A
Penang people love to drink coffee. Coffee is served almost everywhere in Penang and at any time of the day. Good quality Penang coffee can often be found at small roadside stalls, mobile hawker centres, coffee shops, clubs, hotels and even at fine dining establishments. Coffee is drunk to wake up, to get a lift during the day, before and after meals, and also during the wee hours of the day at numerous 24 hours cafes and restaurants.
Koon Kee's famous white coffee was formulated to offer discerning coffee drinkers a taste profile that closely follow those found in best possible local coffee, while retaining the convenience and economy of an instant premixed beverage. It is made up of four main ingredients, namely instant coffee, castor sugar, non-dairy creamer, and natural flavour enhancers. The instant coffee is extracted from medium to dark roasted Sumatra Lamphong 320 beans. The non-dairy creamer, extracted from palm oil, has superior taste and health properties compared to the ubiquitous coconut based creamers. Miscellaneous natural ingredients were added to improve the aroma, flavour, body, and texture of the coffee.
This is the authentic original Penang White Coffee first introduced by Koon Kee. It has been the market leader in Penang since its introduction, and is currently served at over 3,000 outlets in Penang and the adjacent states.
1. Orginal Favour - Instant coffee, Non-dairy creamer, Fine granulated sugar, Natural flavor enhancer
2. Mocha Favour - Instant coffee, Non-dairy creamer, Fine granulated sugar, Australian hot chocolate powder
3. Vanilla Favour - Instant coffee, Non-dairy creamer, Fine granulated sugar, French vanilla powder
1. To enjoy a cup of Koon Kee's Penang White Coffee, all one needs to do is to empty the content of a sachet into a coffee cup and add in 150 to 180 ml of freshly boiled water.
2. Do not over boil the water, as over boiling reduces the dissolved oxygen content of the water which is required to fully develop the taste of the coffee.
3. More adventurous customers can blend the coffee in ice or use the coffee in various coffee recipes