All Natural Sugar Substitute, Stevia by Rahsia Herbal (20g)
Stevia herb is actually 30 times sweeter than sugar in its natural form and 300 times sweeter in its extracted form.
Stevia tea is a natural sweetener made from the stevia rebaudiana plant, which originated in Paraguay and other subtropical areas of South America. The leaves of this herb contain an immense amount of non-caloric, non-toxic molecules that provide more than 30 times the sweetening power of sugar. This ultra-sweet plant originated in South America, but it's been used in many countries for hundreds of years as a natural sweetener.
Sometimes referred to as “sweet herb” or “honeyleaf,” the plant’s leaves are most often crushed to form stevia tea, which is then used to sweeten a variety of beverages.
Believe it or not, this Stevia herb is actually 30 times sweeter than sugar in its natural form and 300 times sweeter in its extracted form! This explains why this herb is widely used as a sugar substitute. This herb not only detoxifies the body, but it also reduces heartiness and relieves sore throat. Also, this herb is good for those with hypertension and diabetic patients.
1. Lower high blood pressure.
2. Regulate blood glucose.
3. Relieve indigestion.
4. Strengthen immune system.
5. Promote calcium absorption and improve bone density.
6. Prevent gingivitis tooth decay and mouth sores.
7. Weight management.
8. Improve skin care such as eczema and dermatitis.
1. Grind Stevia into powder form and keep in a dry container.
2. Use it as sugar replacer in tea, cake and other foods.