RH Chrysanthemum Tea [40g]
Chrysanthemum tea is a flower-based infusion beverage made from chrysanthemum flowers of the species Chrysanthemum morifolium or Chrysanthemum indicum, which are most popular in East Asia, especially China.
Chrysanthemum sometimes called mums or chrysanths, are flowering plants of the genus Chrysanthemum in the family Asteraceae. They are native to Asia and northeastern Europe. Most species originate from East Asia and the center of diversity is in China.
Chrysanthemum tea is a flower-based infusion beverage made from chrysanthemum flowers of the species Chrysanthemum morifolium or Chrysanthemum indicum, which are most popular in East Asia, especially China. To prepare the tea, chrysanthemum flowers are steeped in hot water in either a teapot, cup, or glass; The resulting drink is transparent and ranges from pale to bright yellow in color, with a floral aroma. In Chinese tradition, once a pot of chrysanthemum tea has been drunk, hot water is typically added again to the flowers in the pot.
Chrysanthemum tea acts as a natural coolant and has been talked about in the ancient Chinese medicinal science. A person will benefit a lot by having Chrysanthemum tea every day.
1. It can calm nerves.
2. Relief in sore throat, redness in the eyes, itchiness in the eyes, dryness in the eyes and dark sport in the eye area.
3. Relieve flu.
4. Detoxification of the liver and for lowering cholesterol levels.
5. Regulate blood pressure.
6. Improve digestion system.
7. Reduce scurvy risk.
8. Helps in lowering the temperature of the body when suffering from fever or even heat stroke.
1. Add one tablespoon of Chrysanthemum into a cup of hot water.
2. Allow to infuse for 3-5 minutes.
3. Strain and ready to be served.
4. Take 2-3 glasses daily.