RH Lemongrass Tea [30g]
Lemongrass leaves contains anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
Delivery Policy - Shipping charges will be calculated based on the destination, weight and dimension of the parcel, and will be included in the order. Should there be any additional charges imposed by the carrier providers, AsianSecrets.my have the right to transfer the costs to the buyer.
Return Policy - If your return is in any way a result of an error by AsianSecrets.my, please be sure to indicate the nature of the error when requesting the RMA number and a member of our customer service team will provide you with further instructions. If the return is not a result of an error by A
Lemongrass is a fragrant tropical grass and is widely used as a herb in Asian cuisine. It is known as serai in Malaysia. Lemongrass leaves contains anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. The content is particularly useful in treating infections of the stomach, intestines, urinary tract and wounds. Lemongrass is also known efficacious as a diuretic, cramps reliever, and anti-rheumatic. Lemongrass also has properties detoxify the body by increasing the number and frequency of urination. This can make the digestive organs, liver, pancreas, kidneys, and bladder clean and healthy as toxic substances and uric acid is removed. Given drinking lemongrass tea for woman, may help reduce menstrual pain and nausea.
1. Relieve cold, sore throat and flu.
2. Ease stomach discomfort.
3. Improve digestion system.
4. Treating headache, arthritis and pain.
1. Boil the soup bag by using wok or stainless steel pot together with 4 glasses of water (approximately 800ml).
2. Boil it for 15 minutes. Filter the brewed herbs before consumption.
3. Heat up the brewed herbs and drink it 3 times a day before or after normal meals. Follow the same procedures for other two packets on the second and third day consecutively.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.