RH Ginger Teabags [15's]
Ginger is well-known in relieving nausea, stomach discomfort and bloating. Besides, it also prevents and treats against common cold and cough.
Delivery Policy - Shipping charges will be calculated based on the destination, weight and dimension of the parcel, and will be included in the order. Should there be any additional charges imposed by the carrier providers, AsianSecrets.my have the right to transfer the costs to the buyer.
Return Policy - If your return is in any way a result of an error by AsianSecrets.my, please be sure to indicate the nature of the error when requesting the RMA number and a member of our customer service team will provide you with further instructions. If the return is not a result of an error by A
Ginger is the rhizome (root) of the plant Zingiber officinale, consumed as a delicacy, medicine, or spice. Ginger is well-known in relieving nausea, stomach discomfort and bloating. Besides, it also prevents and treats against common cold and cough.
1. Lower cholesterol levels and prevent blood clot.
2. Prevent and treat against common cold.
3. Treat cough and soothe itchy throat symptoms.
4. Relieve stomach discomfort and bloating.
5. Relieve nausea.
1. Boil the soup bag by using wok or stainless steel pot together with 4 glasses of water (approximately 800ml).
2. Boil it for 15 minutes. Filter the brewed herbs before consumption.
3. Heat up the brewed herbs and drink it 3 times a day before or after normal meals. Follow the same procedures for the other two packets on th e second and third day consecutively.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.