RH Rainforest Agarwood Teabags [15's]
Agarwood leaves tea is a natural medicine and it contains no additives, preservation or artificial colour.
Agarwood is referred to the wood of Gods and it is known as Gaharu in Malay. Besides, it also well-known as chenxiang in Chinese, Cham Heong in Cantonese and Aguru in Sanskrit and Bengali. The scientific name of Agarwood leaf is Aquilaria Sinensis. Agarwood is made from the leaves harvested from Agarwood tree. Agarwood leaves are known to contain high concentration of Genkwanin Glycosides, a natural chemical which is widely used in the cosmetic industry for its anti-aging attributes.
Agarwood leaves tea is a natural medicine and it contains no additives, preservation or artificial colour. In addition, it can be produced into many forms such as oil and powder. Due to its own distinctive fragrance, people usually use it in incense and perfumes. It is indeed a compelling product of nature.
1. It can relieve respiratory disorder and cold.
2. It can ease hangover.
3.It can promote healthy glowing skin.
4. It can treat liver disorder and detoxification.
5. It can relieve bloating and constipation.
1. Place a tea bag in a cup pf hot water.
2. Infuse the teabag for 15-20 minutes and it is ready to be served.
3. Drink 3-4 cups daily for health maintenance and better health improvement.