RH Rainforest Black Tongkat Ali Teabags [15's] [Polyalthia Bullata]
Tongkat Ali has been greatly noted for its amazing medical values in restoring health, strength and vitality.
Tongkat Ali is referred to Ali's walking stick in Malay Language. It is also dubbed as Malaysian Ginseng. Another folk name of this plant is Longjack. The scientific name of Tongkat Ali is Eurycoma Longifolia.
Tongkat Ali is a flowering plant of the Simaroubaceae family. It is native to the jungles and rainforests of Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Indonesia. Tongkat Ali is grown in Southeast Asia near the equator of the original tropical moist forest.
Tongkat Ali has been greatly noted for its amazing medical values in restoring health, strength and vitality. No doubt the entire plant contains medical value, but the roots have been extensively used as traditional and folk medicine for both men and women.
Black Tongkat Ali (Polyalthia Bullata) and red Tongkat Ali (Stema Tuberosa) reigns as the most expensive varieties as they are very rare and have more potent medicinal values. Apart from this, Tongkat Ali Hitam is a most expensive varieties as they are very rare and have more potent medicinal values. It is a less common type of Tongkat Ali with similar benefits as Yellow Tongkat Ali.
1. Increase male and female Libido, and fertility naturally.
2. Treat sexual dysfunction in men without side effects.
3. Enhancing energy, vitality, stamina and strength.
4. Improves blood circulation, helps reduce hypertension and treats high-blood pressure, tuberculosis, fever, jaundice, diarrhea and dysentery.
5. When used in conjunction with an exercise / weight training regime. Tongkat Ali accelerates increased fat free mass, decreased % fat, increased arm circumference and increased muscle strength.
6. Suitable for both men and women and also recommended for sportspeople and body builders wanting to improve physical strength and muscle growth.
7. Increases testosterone level, strengthen erection and increases sperm count for men.
8. Promote wound healing.
1. Place a tea bag into a cup of hot water.
2. Infuse the teabag for 15-20 minutes and it is ready to be served.
3. Drink 3-4 cups daily for health maintenance and better help improvement.