RH Rainforest Red Tongkat Ali Root Slices [200g] [Stema Tuberosa]
Tongkat Ali has been greatly noted for its amazing medical values in restoring health, strength and vitality. No doubt the entire plant contains medical value, but the roots have been extensively used as traditional and folk medicine for both men and women.
There are three main varieties of Tongkat Ali that are differentiated by the colour of its root, namely Tongkat Ali Kuning (Yellow), Tongkat Ali Hitam (Black) and Tongkat Ali Merah (Red). Tongkat Ali Merah is the rarest, most precious and most potent in terms of its benefits among the three variations. It is also known as "Akar Haji Samad"; to some local people and popularly referred to as "Malaysian Red Ginseng" for both men and women. Scientifically known as Stema Tuberosa, this wonderful plant is known for its high medicinal value and curative effects. This plant has been traditionally used by the natives as a medicinal herb and aphrodisiac.
Tongkat Ali Merah is a flowering plant, native to jungles and rain forests of Malaysia, Borneo, Thailand, Indonesia and Indochina. This plant, as the name suggests, is red in colour on the root surface. It grows in the forest on the slope area. Its leaves are the largest among the Tongkat Ali species. The whole plant has rich medicinal values. However, the root is most potent.
Tongkat Ali Merah is popular for its testosterone-enhancing properties for both sexes. Historically, it has been used as aphrodisiac to treat various sexual dysfunctions. This herb is used by body builders to increase muscle mass, strength and energy level. It also improves blood circulation, helps reduce hypertension and treats high-blood pressure, tuberculosis, fever, jaundice, diarrhea and dysentery. This herbal based plant is an excellent supplement for today";s demanding lifestyles.
1. Increase male and female Libido, and fertility naturally.
2. Treat sexual dysfunction in men without side effects.
3. Enhancing energy, vitality, stamina and strength.
4. Improves blood circulation, helps reduce hypertension and treats high-blood pressure, tuberculosis, fever, jaundice, diarrhea and dysentery.
5. When used in conjunction with an exercise / weight training regime. Tongkat Ali accelerates increased fat free mass, decreased % fat, increased arm circumference and increased muscle strength.
6. Suitable for both men and women and also recommended for sportspeople and body builders wanting to improve physical strength and muscle growth.
7. Increases testosterone level, strengthen erection and increases sperm count for men.
8. Promote wound healing.
1. Soak 2g of sliced roots in 1 litre of water for 30 minutes.
2. Boil and cook for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Remove the sliced roots and drink.
1. Individuals with health conditions and are under medication are advised to consult their physician before consuming Tongkat Ali.
2. Pregnant, nursing women and individuals below 16 should not use this supplement.
3. Do not consume large quantities in a short period of time. The standard dosage is considered to be a maximum of 50g of root slices in a day. Users should maintain an adequate and balanced daily intake, and reduce the dosage if side effects occur.